PRAISE FOR FINDING LOVE'S WINGS

"Journey to an island paradise and fall in love. This story will make you yearn for the power of love, the sting of passion, and the addiction of desire!" Sam at Faerie Tale Books 5 Stars

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Who is Zoey Derrick?....

Hi Guys and Gals,
I was asked for little more information on me, who I am, why I am, where I am, so on and so forth, you get the idea, so a little bit about yours truly...

I am a 30 year old, full-time employee, full-time student, and full-time single mom.

I am currently, thanks to the recently discovered world of self-publishing, writing my first book entitled "Love is Burning" (title is subject to change at any given time and without notice). I started this book years ago, before marriage, divorce, a kiddo, Twilight, Fifty Shades, and all my other favorite books and well eBooks. Like many self-published Authors, I shelved my book and my dreams for my life and the scary idea of championing my book to all the great publishing companies in North America.
I'm not gonna lie, one of my biggest influences in this process is E. L. James. One of the reasons she has influenced so much of what i am trying to do is because she did it, fought for it, and brought it to life for her readers and for many Authors out there. She took "the ordinary to extraordinary" with her Fifty Shades Trilogy and because of that, I am  inspired to put a dream to print and see what happens.

A dream remains a dream, unless you do something about it.

Until we meet again,
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paperback Here