PRAISE FOR FINDING LOVE'S WINGS

"Journey to an island paradise and fall in love. This story will make you yearn for the power of love, the sting of passion, and the addiction of desire!" Sam at Faerie Tale Books 5 Stars

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I should be writing...

But instead I thought you all deserved a hello from me. So Hello All!

The book is coming along fabulous. I am working hard at writing and my partner in crime is working hard at the editing.
Speaking of the partner in crime, I am excited to be writing her alter-ego into my book. Without here, my sanity would be completely lost. As it stands now, there is not much on the sanity level remaining. Over the last week my strength, will and determination has been tested and the writing has unexpectedly slowed do to some family issues that have decided to take over a lot of my free time.

I am excited to let you know that sometime over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing with you some bits and pieces of my story with you all.

Stay tuned here and follow me on Twitter. @ZoeyDerrick or on Facebook Zoey Derrick

Until we meet again,

Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paperback Here