PRAISE FOR FINDING LOVE'S WINGS

"Journey to an island paradise and fall in love. This story will make you yearn for the power of love, the sting of passion, and the addiction of desire!" Sam at Faerie Tale Books 5 Stars

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Fade Series by Kate Dawes



15 of 15 Stars to Kate Dawes and her Fade Series....

Here is a copy of my Goodreads review.

I am going to try really hard to not spoil all three books, however, both of the times I have read the Fade Series I have plowed through all 3 books in one night. Why? Well, because I cannot put them down.


I was very quick to fall in love with Olivia and even faster to fall in love with Max. But then again, I am sucker for the hot rich and sexy man that everyone wants. One of the reasons that drew me into these books was not just the exciting sex scenes, but the banter between Max and Olivia. There is something special about a relationship that can pick and play with each other in the ways that Max and Olivia did throughout all three books. A relationship like this shows comfort and a growing relationship.

So many of these book with heroines with self esteem issues get old after a while. Olivia was no different, only that she was concerned with a broken heart than with whether or not she deserved to be with Max. She never really questioned his motivations and whether or not she deserved him. She just accepted what he had to offer her. That to me made these books special and realistic. The story between Max and Olivia is real, its something that happens everyday. Something that gives us hopeless romantics something to strive for and hope that true love is real and obtainable.

Because I am a hopeless romantic I couldn't put down the books and was turned on by hot and steamy sex scenes, I give Fade Into You, Fade Into Me, and Fade Into Always Five (5) Fabulous stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paperback Here