PRAISE FOR FINDING LOVE'S WINGS

"Journey to an island paradise and fall in love. This story will make you yearn for the power of love, the sting of passion, and the addiction of desire!" Sam at Faerie Tale Books 5 Stars

Friday, September 20, 2013

I'VE MOVED....

Hi There! 

Just a quick note to let all my subscribers here know that my website/blog has moved and I am no longer using blogger. 

please visit me www.zoeyderrick.com or www.zoeyderrick.net to sign up for the notifications via email from this new site. 

I very VERY much look forward to see you all over there. 

Please also know that this should not have any impact on any buttons or links you have on your sites to mine and you should be redirected to the new site. 

SEE YOU THERE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Paperback Here