PRAISE FOR FINDING LOVE'S WINGS

"Journey to an island paradise and fall in love. This story will make you yearn for the power of love, the sting of passion, and the addiction of desire!" Sam at Faerie Tale Books 5 Stars

Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm Amazed...

And completely drained from today's events. The emotional highs I've felt today are like nothing I've ever experienced before. All of you are absolutely AMAZING and without all of your amazing Tweets and Facebook posts today, during the Free Promotion of Finding Love's Wings, I would not be able to announce all of this awesomeness to you now.

In the US on Amazon.com Finding Love's Wings reached a daytime HIGH of 487 in the Free Books rankings. This is AMAZING considering the number still continues to soar. And the Ranking started at over 98,000 at midnight.  

In the UK on Amazon.co.uk Finding Love's Wings reached a daytime HIGH of 113 in the overall rankings and #34 in the Contemporary category. 

And overall WE reached over 1000 books downloaded to Kindles and Kindle Apps, IN ONE DAY!! 

I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!! You have all proven to be utterly amazing. From your Tweets to your purchases, from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!!! 

So what's next? 

Well, I still have two contests going on...



AND





GET YOUR ENTRIES IN TODAY!! :-) 

Words cannot express the gratitude I feel towards each and every one of you. 

I hope you Enjoy reading Finding Love's Wings and more importantly, I hope you take a moment to write a review when you've finished. 

You can find Finding Love's Wings on Goodreads and Amazon 

I HEART YOU ALL SO BIG!!! 
XOXO, 
Zoey

2 comments:

  1. Dear zoey...i am the winner of ur giveaway....but i can't end u DM on twitter because it said u are not following me...Can u email me at chiko_jubilee (at) yahoo.com ? Thx u

    Twitter : @chiko_jubilee

    -nurmawati djuhawan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I'm so glad!
    Thank you very much :-)

    ReplyDelete

Get Your Paperback Here